Why We Are Different
The good things that you’ve read so far are just the tip of the iceberg. We still have aces up our sleeves of which you will be satisfied of. We can assure you of a quality and affordable home health care service.
We believe home health services are an essential part of the health delivery system. By providing continuing care to patients in their own homes, home health services minimize the effects of illness, accident, or disability.
Agency recognizes the intrinsic worth of aged, diseased and/or disabled persons. We believe the contributions of these persons are no less important than the contributions of other members of our society. Agency recognizes that these persons are entitled to retain or regain their maximum participation in society.
We recognize that the aging process is an unavoidable part of life. We understand chronic disease and disability may be part of that process.
In providing care to individuals, Agency recognizes that patients and families have inalienable rights to self-determination. They have the right to participate in planning for their care, to make decisions about their health care, and to maintain their independence as long as feasible.
Health education is an integral part of Agency’s program.
The agency recognizes that staff behavior, attitudes, knowledge, and understanding have an important influence on helping patients attain and maintain their optimum health.
Therefore, we are committed to the rehabilitation of aged, diseased, and/or disabled individuals within the structure of their home environments, allowing maximum contribution, independence, and retention of self-respect.
When rehabilitation or recovery is not realistic, we commit to providing dying individuals with appropriate care and coordinated services, supporting their dignity and self-respect.
- A coordinated team approach to therapeutic, rehabilitative, and supportive health care services using skilled nursing, home health aides, medical social services, physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, nutritional consultation and a system of referral, follow-up, and evaluation.
- Home health care services and training, which allow patients and their caregivers to assume personal responsibility for patients’ health and personal needs.
- Review vehicles for continuous examination of the care patients are receiving from the agency.
- Educational opportunities within the health care system for employees through an ongoing in-service program, short-term training for students, and participation in professional organizations.
- Coordinated liaison with health and welfare agencies to meet the needs of the community through joint efforts, meetings, and community awareness programs.
- A physical work environment conducive to maximum employee performance.
We recruit and retain highly qualified personnel through:
- Probationary employment status.
- A competitive compensation policy structured to recognize responsibility.
- A competitive comprehensive benefit package.