An occupational therapists’ job is to help clients recover from any occupation-related injuries.
The occupational therapists in our team can provide you with the following services:
- Body mechanics improvement
- Self-care ability improvement
- Deformity correction and minimization
- Devise splints and casts for positioning and range-of-motion
- Assess the safety conditions in the home
- Assess the needs for adaptive equipment
- Grooming and bathing skills improvement
- Improve fine motor coordination
- Energy conservation exercises
- Prepare patient to resume day-to-day activities
- Initial and ongoing evaluations of self-care abilities, upper body strength, mobility, daily living skills, adaptive equipment needs, and use of coordination, balance and perceptual-motor abilities
It is our goal to make sure that you can fully gain your functionality after any incidence and to be able to do your task well in your own workplace. We can provide answers for your questions or a detailed plan of care. Call us at 773-754-3800.