Medical Social Services
Our medical social workers are health care professionals that give aide in the intervention of clients with emotional, spiritual, and physical tumult.
We provide the following services:
- Short and long term health care planning.
- Use of short and long term counseling.
- Assessments and interventions related to financial resources.
- Linkage with an appropriate utilization of community resources.
- Help in resolving social and emotional problems related to treatment of medical conditions and recovery process.
If you are physical abused or would want to help someone who might need our help, we can provide answers for your questions or a detailed plan of care. Call us at 773-754-3800.